In an effort to commemorate the service, achievements, and sacrifice of the members of the U.S. armed forces buried and memorialized at our sites world-wide, we offer a number of services to the public.
- Family Assistance: Receive assistance from an ABMC staff member upon your arrival at the cemetery. Staff members are available to escort family to gravesite locations, assist with photographs, and give a guided personal tour of the site. Visit our cemetery pages for specific cemetery contact information.
- Floral Decorations: Flowers can be placed within ABMC cemeteries at gravesites. Orders for floral arrangements must be placed directly with a florist. Local and international florists are available to process orders.
- Floral Decoration Photos: Direct next-of-kin can request a photo of the floral arrangement at the grave site. There is no charge for this service. Direct next-of-kin are defined as parent, spouse, sibling or child of the deceased.
- General Information: Ask a question or request information about ABMC. Visit our contact page to make this request.
- Korean War Honor Roll Certificates: Order an Honor Roll Certificate to commemorate an individual who lost their life during the Korean War.
- Letter Authorizing Fee-free Passports: Request a fee-free passport letter for overseas travel to a grave or memorialization site if you are an immediate family member. Visit our contact page to make this request or call 703-696-6900 for more information.
- Lithographs and Photographs: Order a photograph or lithograph of a headstone or tablet of the missing. This service is provided to direct next-of-kin (parents, spouse, siblings and children) of those buried or memorialized at our sites.
- Travel Information: Request cemetery and memorial information to include best in-country routes and modes of travel, and information on accommodations near sites is available to any visitor. Visit our cemetery pages for specific cemetery contact information.